Get Help with Essay Writing and Thrive in College
Essay Friend provides help with assignments and essay writing for students in as little as 36 hours and from just $35. Our highly qualified and experienced teachers aim to assist students in the development of their writing skills, whilst also improving their grades.
During the essay editing process our teachers fix problems in your essay or assignment such as language use, grammar, punctuation, coherence and cohesion, essay structure and referencing. We can also check that you’re adhering to academic writing conventions and avoiding plagiarism. Our teachers then offer one-to-one feedback during an online tutoring session on how to further improve your essay and writing skills.
Your grades will improve and so will your writing – each and every time!
We edit your essay or piece of writing (finished or unfinished).
We show you exactly how to improve your writing in a one-to-one online session.
You receive your edited essay plus all your teacher's notes and feedback.
We're teachers who can work with you to make your essay better, while teaching you skills and techniques you can use in the future.
We also offer a quick proofreading service for students looking for an even faster and cheaper option. From just $25 we can proofread your essay or assignment in as little as 24 hours and correct mistakes in areas such as grammar, punctuation, language use and referencing. While not quite as comprehensive as our regular packages, proofreading can deliver a clearer and stronger essay that will maximise your marks.
Essay Friend also offers one-to-one online sessions without essay editing for just $10 for 20 minutes. We can help you with tasks such as analysing your assignment or essay question for keywords and meaning, clarifying grammatical or expression-related questions or proofreading small amounts of text (eg 1-2 paragraphs) on the spot.
Getting Help With Essay Writing - Make Sure You're Not Stuck With Your Topic
Do you need help with essay writing? Because I've written hundreds of them myself, I can safely say that you do. But just in case you are already too familiar with the process and don't know where to turn, here are some tips on essay writing. Just reading through them will help you get started!
First of all, the best place for help with essay writing would be with your professor. Unless you have very good friends or they know that you're working on an assignment that needs help with essay writing, the professor probably doesn't care. Most professors have a few student assistants. They are there to help with essay writing. Your professor can probably point you in the direction of the right person to help with essay writing.
Secondly, if you want to make the most out of your essay writing, get some help. Because most students don't really know how to write essays, their instructors don't really teach them to do so. You don't have to give up on it, though. Here are some things to try:
- Create a syllabus and make it a great way to get some help with essay writing. List down everything you need to write and put it in an easy to read format. Put a list of topics on what you'll be writing about. Then get some help with essay writing from your classmates or professors.
- Make sure that you know the rules of essay writing. It would be a good idea to have someone with you in class as well as someone who has been studying for years to give you advice. You'll be using them when you actually write, and they can give you tips. You don't want to end up making a mess of things.
- Try to ask your professors for help. Most professors are very open to helping students out. Most have books or even e-books to hand you and give you ideas and tips. Don't hesitate to ask for help!
- Do your own research. -You might be thinking that it's easier if you just pick up a book or go online and look for tips. But, remember, if you're serious about getting help with essay writing, then you're better off getting some hands-on help. There's no way you can study for this stuff on your own.
- Essay writing isn't as easy as it seems. So, the more you can practice and learn, the better your essays will be.
- Keep your essay short and sweet. -Some students might think that the longer and more complex an essay is, the better. But, when you start to write essays, keep it short and to the point.
- Learn from others. -There are many resources to help you. Just check out some of the online resources available for essays and see which ones are helpful to you.
- Remember, essay writing is all about the experience. -So, the better you know the subject, the easier it will be.
Have fun - don't forget that essays aren't just meant for school. So, having fun while you write will also help you.